Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

IF Bush was flying a fighter into Iran to bomb a nuclear plant and u are his commader,what would u do?

Update:

Bush supporters dont get too excited he still have to pass the air defence. And he has no back up and Bush isnt a great pilot

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would kindly pass this information to Iran about Americas biggest weapon of mass destruction is heading towards ur nation and Iran would release 2 mig29s and take Bush out in style.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

you will unlike this, however the worldwide needs nuclear and if we don't bounce on the band wagon which will extremely harm are economics and we can would desire to count on them for capability. With all this neat technologies, we prefer electrical energy to run it. in case you call up your capability corporation and tell them to coach off you capability and you attempt to stay like that for a month, then you will understand why the worldwide needs nuclear. With the main suitable sort of reactor, you may put in the midst of nowhere for as much as 30 years and furnish capability to those that on no account had that luxurious. Nuclear waste isn't an issue. France, Japan, and specific even Russia reprocesses nuclear waste. we are able to get well ninety 9% of U and Pu... to reuse. Now we minimize down the waste from million and hundreds of thousands of years to hundred thousand. Russia an d the Europeans are finding in to stepped forward gas cycles (seem up Orient stepped forward gas Cycle). in the event that they might prefect it and make it useful, then we minimize the waste right down to one thousand years for confident possibly get it right down to the loads. it is going to ensue, for the reason that's achieveable and capability is capability. question we could constantly be asking... can we'd like the U. S. to be preferable the %. or eating dirt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Okay Georgy, change in plans! Listen up. This is a kamakazi mission and they Iranians have moved the nulcear power plant into the middle of the ocean. We're all counting on you, just dump it in the drink and save the free world big guy. Over and out!

• 1 decade ago

Put a very short fuse in the bomb.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WO LEE
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Bush will never serve in an Israeli air force, he never served in the US air force to begin with.

Only Israel hope to outdo Iran

Us has no real interest in any Iranian NEEKLEAH aspiration!

But If I had to fly with him.. I'd pinch myself to come out the nightmarish dream associated with a lame idiot!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wonder what dumbya was doing FLYING since he was GROUNDED for missing a mandatory flight physical!

• Antoni
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

tell him to go kamakaze then the world would be a better place for everyone in it

a

• lilly4
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would do nothing any different with him than any of the other pilots.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Declare mission complete, 100 over 100, as soon as he returned to base.

• 1 decade ago

I'd order him to kamikaze into it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.