Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can one tell your a Dukes of Hazzard fan (TV version)?

Me? I once in awhile will have rolled down windows and enter and exit the auto through the window.

I have John Schneider cd. (Best Hits)

I'm planning to own a t-shirt sometime.

I wish I can jump stuff sometimes! lol! (But I am not one to go 5 miles over speed limit)

I wish I can slide on top of the car like the male Duke cousins do.

I plan to own a CB someday, like a couple years from now.

I play an acoustic guitar (but I don't play country, I'll admit)

I like country music

I am like Daisy Duke kind of, personality wise. She and I dress girly, but we also can hang with the guys (but thankfully, there has not been any need for me to get into fights!) We both know the importance of family. (But HAIL no will I ever crush on my relatives! EW!)

I believe in good hospitality.

Update:

It's good enough for me, nofear! :-)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmmm,I do wish I could jump over things like...traffic,buses,potholes.I own a few T-Shirts.That's all I've got.Sorry.Oh yeah,When I lived in the burbs',I did see a replica of General Lee-does that count?

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sometimes when I go too fast over a hill and get that funny dropping sensation in my stomach I yell 'yeehah!' Thankfully, my kids think it's funny. But then I slow down, because that made me realize I was going too fast.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

...that you bid on the auction of the general lee on ebay that was original owned by John Schnieder himself and all the cast members including himself signed under the inside of the hood of the car....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.