What should I do?

There is this boy that me, my sister, and my friends have been hanging out with and both me and my sister like him. What should I do? Should I just forget about him and just try and be friends with him since my sister does? I am confused please help me....

I've talked to my sister and she said that she didn't care and wasn't mad and if he picked me she wouldn't be mad but I feel that she is a little mad at me and I think she will be mad at me if he does pick me.

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you're in a tricky situation. By asking this question, you've already shown that you care for other people's feelings. So since you and your sister like the guy (what a lucky guy), the best way is to have a open talk with your sister. The goal is not to decide who gets the guy, but to establish a trust among sisters that no matter who the guy chooses, you'll be happy for each other.

Source(s): All about Love 2: "Choosing the Right One" http://www.lancism.com/2006/07/all-about-love-2-ch...
  • Johny

Talk to your sister honestly about him. And say that you like him too. You never know she might just like him more or less but either way you have to find out. Open communication is the best way to handle this one otherwise if you two don't talk you might just end up fighting over this guy.

One love!

it depends who he likes...