Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

NOT A LEZ... haha bros question lol?

ok this is MY BROTHER. he has a question, so dont think im a lez. haha. here he is.

ok so i like this girl. i tried to ask her to the movies, but she didnt get what i was asking. like i said do u like the movies? and she said, only if theres something good out. and then i asked her which ones look good right now and she said none so far! so does she not like me? or does she just not get it? HOW CAN I GET HER TO NOTICE ME??? or, how can i be sure if she likes me???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try to take her out to dinner since she spoiled the movies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure , that is the oldest Lezbo trick in the book. jk

you know, I hate to say it but girls are usually (at least) one step ahead of the guy when it comes to relationships. so Im pretty sure she knows what he's trying to say. sri little guy, but put your attention towards another girl , but I could be wrong , work up the guts dude and just ask her , hey do you like me? cuz I like you , and I dont really care if we see a movie or not , lets just hang out.

• 1 decade ago

well dood maybe shes bing honest. she dont see any good movies out right now. and u may never kno if she wants u.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.