Feet itch after I get out of the shower?

I've heard of this happening to people before, but no one's ever really been able to tell me why.

Can anyone help?

If it's something like dry skin, can you explain to me why I have dry skin on my feet, and how to prevent it?

Favorite Answer

if you take a hot shower the hot water brings heat and blood to the skin...too much can cause redness and itchyness...Your skin does dry out after a shower which is why it is important to use lotion afterwards. Try taking a cooler shower. If that and lotion does not help then see a dr.

I stole the beauty tip from Beyonce...

After a shower.... slather Vaseline over your feet..

* If you can wrap in some saran before socks.. to prevent socks absorbing oil

Or use a pair of OLD socks... and cover your feet while you sleep.. in the morning your skin will have absorbed the Vaseline and it makes them Smooth , Supple and SOFT!

and try this site...

http://www.ebeautydaily.com/50-beautiful-things-yo...