cooiokid asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What should i do to make my eyes look prettier?

My eyes are pretty dark brown and almond shaped. What should I do to them to make them look bigger AND more almond shaped?

Favorite Answer

i have the same type of eyes.

i use purple eyeliner. it sounds really ostentatious, but it looks really amazing if you do it properly. use smashbox's cream eyeliner in midnight purple.

or if you're less daring, use sephora's noir black eyeliner, which is liquid. it makes really thin, perfect lines and is foolproof.

use mascara [i'm partial towards dior for drama and neutrogena weightless for everyday use]. colored mascara is really gross though.

and if you want to make your eyes look bigger, try underlining them with a white pencil and applying some silvery white eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes.

if your eyes are smaller, only line the top with black/dark colors and use white on the lower lash line, or don't use any at all. if you have bigger eyes, you can get away with lining both.

try to keep your lines steady [it helps if stretch the outer corner out to make the eyeliner easier to apply - it provides a flatter surface].use short, consistent strokes. if you mess up, dab some tissue paper in lotion and wipe the mistake off. don't smudge, it tends to look very undone and not very chic. sharp lines are always more classy.

I have medium brown almond shaped eyes. =)

I use dark purple/almost blue eye shadow as eye liner (I use L'oreal eye shadow in Midnight) and HIP eye shadow in Dynamic Duo (it comes with a light champagne/golden color and dark greenish brown.) If it's day, I use the gold on my lids, night I use the brown-green. And I put the Midnight in my crease. Then I finish off with L'oreal Panoramic waterproof mascara. It makes your eyes look wide open!

I also hear using white or pale pink eyeliner at the very top outer corner makes you look more awake/wide eyed.

All the best! =)

defenitly since you have nce big eyes you dont want to make them to big with dark colours so use some light eyeshadows that kinda match your skin tone! And definatly use mascara

to make my eyes look prettier i always use bright colors, like blue, green, yellow, and pink. i was trying out sample make up, and i put pink on the eye lid, and on the eye bone, i put yellow. it looked really nice. so go with bright colors to bring out your eyes. also go with natuarl colors.

You need to email this lady at advice_4you@live.com she gives really good fashion/ hair and makeup advice. you just email her with any questions/problems you have, and she will give you good advice. She has helped me A LOT!

• Try hazel eyes they always look good on everyone i have real hazel eyes everyone likes them