Ancestry.com reformatted!!!!?

Help! Since ancestry reformatted their website, I can't seem to locate my tree. I have quite a large tree and don't want to have to re-enter it all.

Favorite Answer

My friend had the same trouble she contacted ancestry.com, they helped her retrieve her information, they were very helpful

oops did you sign up for a membership? I had to pay to keep working on my tree after a one month free membership...but we did find the intial tree that we worked on years ago.

If you find it - print it up and put it in a scrap book to insure yourself a hard copy.