ok.i feel awkward around my ex.?

ok.

i like my ex "again"

but he broke up with me.

the other day he was just joking around but he asked me "will you have sex with me"

he was just joking.

i feel exposed around him.

how can i get him back,yet i dont want to you jealosy.

it wont work..

what should i say to him.

Favorite Answer

First make sure that you really do want to get back and that it isn't just something familiar you are missing.

try to make him think about all the good times yall had and how you could have a lot more good times if yall were 2gether again

If I felt this way about someone - I would tell them that I have never loved anyone the way I love you....see what happens..

it doesn't sound like your "ex" is wanting to get into a relationship. it sounds like he just wants one thing. ignore him and move on..that's the best test to see what he really wants.

common sense. move on and don't talk to him.