Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ok.i feel awkward around my ex.?

ok.

i like my ex "again"

but he broke up with me.

the other day he was just joking around but he asked me "will you have sex with me"

he was just joking.

i feel exposed around him.

how can i get him back,yet i dont want to you jealosy.

it wont work..

what should i say to him.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First make sure that you really do want to get back and that it isn't just something familiar you are missing.

• 1 decade ago

try to make him think about all the good times yall had and how you could have a lot more good times if yall were 2gether again

• 1 decade ago

If I felt this way about someone - I would tell them that I have never loved anyone the way I love you....see what happens..

• 1 decade ago

it doesn't sound like your "ex" is wanting to get into a relationship. it sounds like he just wants one thing. ignore him and move on..that's the best test to see what he really wants.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

common sense. move on and don't talk to him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.