Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Teenage odor needs help!?

Ok, so of course, I'm a teenager and I have little bit of B.O and my deodorant doesn't work and all my friends are starting to not want to hang with me because my feet smell, and I don't want to have to spend a lot of money. Any help? (oh btw..I'm a girl so no axe for me)

Update:

I'm using anitpersperent and it doesnt work at all.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Did you try anti-perspirant deodorant ..?? I think you should talk to your GP..

• 1 decade ago

Are you using a deodorant, or anti-perpirant? Deodorant just tries to cover smell, not always very well. Anti-perspirant stops the sweating. If you are already using the anti-perspirant, go to you rpharmacy and ask for Drysol. It is a super-strength anti-perspirant. They can tell you how to apply it. the directions are a bit more complicated than usual anti-perpirant.

Also, wash your feet with soap and water every day. Pay special attention to areas between your toes. Make sure you lather them up well and rub the soap in for at least 30 seconds. This will help remove the bacteria that are living on your moisture and creating odour. then make sure you dry the areas well too!

if this doesn't work in a day or 3, then you might want to see your doctor to make sure there isn't some other problem going on.

Source(s): pharmacist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Use a different deodorant.

Use anti perspirant.

Take a shower everyday!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.