Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Himan23 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who is better '85 Bears or '07 Pats?

Yes I am a bears fan

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

85 bears. Look at some of those players. Walter Payton. One of the best Rb's to play. The D wouldnt give a inch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Patriots are better because they are a dynasty. They have more than one season to prove how good they are.

The '60s Packers

The '70s Cowboys

The '70s Steelers

The '70s Dolphins

The '80s-90s 49ers

The '90s Cowboys

The '00s Patriots

THOSE teams did it more than once. They have had more than one season's worth of teams to compare to.

As good as the '85 Bears were, they never made it back.

The '84 49ers also went 15-1. They beat the Bears in the NFC Championship.

The '85 49ers reloaded that season by picking some dude named Jerry Rice.

• cold
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Remains to be seen. It would take alot to convince me that the 85 Bears arent the best team ever. This Pats team could be it though, they could be the best, but those Bears were damn good.

I gotta go Bears, because we havent seen all the Patriots can do yet. Ask me after the Super Bowl.

• 4 years ago

is this all and sundry have the psychological means to communicate? Come on, this replaced into the main blown out incident in activities historical past. particularly some retired coaches even admitted to doing this (which comprise John Madden on Sunday evening footbal). He even went greater to declare this wasn't even "cheating", he fairly did no longer even see the fee of this filming. cheating could would desire to bring about some unfair aggressive benefit. What benefit would desire to they have probable obtained? With that suggested. i do no longer know which team is larger. Why do no longer we've the 07 Patriots play the 80 5 Bears (The Bears may even try this stupid superbowl shuffle returned) and we are going to see who's greater advantageous. greater advantageous yet. Who cares which ones is larger? you won't be able to evaluate communities from distinctive era's of the sport. each and every coach in the league could sell his mom for yet another part against each team. do no longer new child yourselves. Texas, do no longer new child your self. they have ALL continually performed for the money. they won't have been making the comparable money gamers do now, whether it fairly is often been on the subject of the money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Best Defense - Bears

Best Offense - Patriots

Overall - Bears, since defense usually wins championships in the NFL

• 1 decade ago

85 bears for sure, now that was football, these pats couldn't hang in that era, with all the rules they had of killing everybody, now you caint fart without getting a penalty

• 1 decade ago

85 Bears-Best Defense EVER!!! Walter Payton was better than Brady!

• 1 decade ago

85 Bears

teams did not score on them

• 1 decade ago

if the Patriots go undefeated and win the super bowl, and keep winning the way they are, yes i'll have to go with the Pats on this one. even that game would have an asterisk though.

• 1 decade ago

85 bears. they didn't build a dynasty via cheating.

*_*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.