Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

He isn't circumcised!!!?

I've been with this man for 7yrs.( Highschool sweethearts). I would say for the last two years he has requested oral sex to the point of us arguing about it. For some reason... I just can't do it. I think its a mental thing?

I mean he has no problem giving it to me. Might I add, I don't make it a big deal if its not given. Sex is great!

I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!! And, you know I tried a couple of times within these years of our relationship. Please help me! or, Should I just tell him to find another chick???

Favorite Answer

I prefer giving oral sex to an uncircumcised man, as long as he is clean.

As long as men are clean, there is no reason it should be different giving oral sex to an uncircumcised man than to one that is cut. Personally, I like the forskin, and playing with it with my tongue, but if you don't you can always pull it back and hold it at the base with your hand.

Is it really because he is uncircumcised or do you just not like giving oral sex? If you don't, you wouldn't be the first woman who didn't and I wouldn't worry about it. My boyfriend said a couple of his ex girlfriends wouldn't do oral sex at all, they just refused. Some women just don't like the idea and can't get their heads around it. You wouldn't be the first. I don't like receiving oral sex, so we don't do that as often as my boyfriend would like. People just have different sexual preferences.

I think you should get over your issue...if you liked him you wouldn't care and would do it anyway...so if you don't like him dump him, you're being cruel now especially if he wants it, and does it to you...

However if you're against oral sex in general like some women are, not because he's still got his foreskin, then explain that to him...and try it sometime when you're drunk, might not be as bad as you think. You say it's a mental thing...relax.

FYI both cut and uncut guys need to wash, there's no difference, the glans will be more sensitive on this guy. I have gone down on an uncut guy and there was no smell, smegma, bad taste or any problem at all...those are myths created by the weird circumcised people in America...PS you might like this link: http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/

• Mich

Why not? Most men in the world aren't circumcised, you know. European women manage!

Jeez, if it's hard, it should look pretty much the same anyway! If you think it's 'dirty' or something, just remember it's no more so than you are - and he gives you oral sex.

You say you've 'tried' and 'just can't' - I can only assume that it is something in your head; figure out what thoughts you're having that make it a problem for you, and realise that they're false (because they are); then think something different next time.

And trust me; there's nothing to be afraid of.

You don't say why you can't "do it" but only hint that it has something to do with him being uncircumcised...?

If your relationship is based upon this one thing, if you cannot discuss this with him in some mature way and find some solution, then yes, let him find an adult to have an actual relationship with.

You must be in your 20s.... You should be able to talk with men about sex by now.

Take a real close look at your relationship. This is the sort of thing that I don't think would get in the way of a healthy relationship.

So, you're highschool sweethearts, been together for seven years, now you're considering telling him to find another woman because you don't like the fact his penis is naturally intact..? How very shallow. Thank god women like you are few-and-far-between.

Wow, if your willing to let another guy go down on you man are you guys a serious couple? If you really have a problem with it dont worry about it. If he asks you to do it just tell him you dont feel comfortable with it.

Wow, your boyfriend has been with you for 7 years and tolerated this abusive, selfish and immature attitude you have toward his normal, natural body???? Sick. He's a better man than most.

This guy must be way to nice.

I would have bailed if I didn't get oral in the first couple weeks.

Explain to him that if he is looking for oral sex he needs to look somewhere else, but you would like it if he stuck around. Say that you just dont like giving it (no need to tell him its because he isn't circumsized) and you can't help it.