Error screen?

I start my comptuer up and everything is running great up until i start up a game i can play a while or i may be surfing the net and my screen jumps to a blue screen and it says that their my be something wrong with hardware, software, or certain drivers and that the bottom it says sending info to physical memory. what could it be???

Im running

amd fx62

asus msn 32 sli delux

geforce 8600 gt

dual 2gb ocz ram

xfi platnum sound card

raptor 150 gb 10000 rpm

Also on vista home premium if you can help any you will be my hero!!!

Favorite Answer

AHHH!!!!! its the Blue Screen Of Death! the only way to fix that is to call tech support and they will walk you through everything. that screen can be SOOO many things its not even funny including hardware and software. i got that when my integrated graphics card started to spark. (the connection was loose from the port to the board) and it was shorting my computer. call tech support and tell them you have the Blue Screen Of Death. they will probably laugh but they will know exactly what you are talking about. guarantee lol.

There are many programs out there that are not compatible with Vista. Some hardware will not work properly either. I hope Microsoft continues to support Win XP. XP is a wonderful OS even with all of it's security flaws.

ok there is different thing that could be wrong with your PC..

first the game you are playing is causing ur pc to crash..there could be something wrong witht he installation..what i would do..unistall the program and then install it back again..another thing you can go its check your harddrive for errors but you have to log into the prompt command/recovery console/ to do this you have get ur installation CD or RECOVERY CD boot your pc and then when you ge tthe option PRESS ANY KEY TO BOOT FROM CD...presss enter and then you are going to be in the recovery console/ press 1 for the drive you have to select and then administrator password enter again if there is no password if there is input the pass word and then type this CHKDSK /f that will scan your hard drive and fix any problems with it..good luck i hope it works

Oh i see the problem.

Vista Home Premium

XP will solve that problem

k thanks.