Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can i get a good deal on HDTV's?

Favorite Answer

I suggest looking online for a low price. Usually Newegg.com, or buy.com, or even amazon.com have really low prices. And if you go to best buy, they will match the price and beat it 10% some times. I suggest you try that. This way you can return it easily if there are any problems. ^_^

Buy.com, I got my samsung 42" DLP HDTV for 900 originally 1500. Also go to couponcheif.com to find online coupons, so when you buy it you enter a code and get more discounted. Samsung is probably your best bet in brand, more bang for your buck. Try to get 1080i, but will run you a little higher in price.

Source(s): www.buy.com
  • Zuy_N

wait for Black Friday (the day after thanksgiving sales) and check circuit city for HDTV for cheap cheap.