What does this mean to you?

I asked my friend when I was upset, "Where is God now?"

And he responded, "Well, where did you last put him?"

This line seems to mean very different things to different people. What does it mean to you?

Favorite Answer

u dont see him BUT he seen u and if u just give him ur time for praying u will get belssing form god.And he will help u anytime if u just need him just think if u go read the bible after u go pray u will feel it by ur hreat

just give urself to god u see him soon

thx for this question.GOD BLESS U

I would have taken it as a very straight up and honest response. I like it! Most of my freinds would probably say the same thing to me cause they know I would have said it to them.

Many times it is that simple when we are thinking like that. "Where are You now, GOD?" Yet in all the simplicity of it all, doesn't it make sense? I turely have, in a manner of speaking, left God behind at home, or on a bookshelf (my last study time in my Bible), or in my car (where i just prayed before I went in to my job) and forget to acknowledge Him in everything and everywhere I go.

It's the simple things that can throw us>LOL

God Bless you and your friend and guide you Both into His Truth.

Well, at first glance I thought your friend might have been meaning this as a derrogatory statement about God.

BUT I wonder now if your friend was trying to tell you that you have not been walking with God as you should, or perhaps they are challenging you to think about when was the last time you spent time reading the bible or praying.

It kind of reminds me of when you have film to be developed and you can see the images you want to develop.

I picture looking at all of the undeveloped film, each one for a different year or stage in your life. If you never believed in God, perhaps you would find him at the beginning of the film. If you forgot about Him, perhaps He is somewhere in the middle.

I don't know, but that is the image I got with that one. Nice question.

He is asking you to look at your relationship with God. Do you call on God when you need something then blame God when things aren't going quite your way? When things are going well do you think to offer up Thanks? Many people have what I like to call a "part-time" relationship with God. If you keep God with you at all times, you will never have to wonder where you last left him. And just so you'll know, God nevers leaves us, it is us that leave him.

Your question was a good one thanks for letting me answer.

To the Christian, sometimes we have trials & tribualtions that cause us to think that. But it is our responsibility to keep God close in our hearts. A tv preacher once said "some of you so called christians dont have enough Jesus in you to scare a used demon!"

God never moves away we usually just chooseto ignore him until we need something...that dont seem to fair does it to only call upon somebody when you need something from them.... no matter what is happening we should worship God ...just like Jobe did... :)

God is right inside me. I have a soul or Atman. which is a part of the God.To get his help , I have to realize myself and the part of the God within me.

God is always in the same place. When we experience spiritual isolation its because we have moved away from Him.

For man to have the belief that he can "hide" God is God's cruelest joke, since it is obvious that it is GOD that hides himself from us and then makes us wonder what WE did to lose Him.