Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can ghost's visit more during the day or night?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well in my experience, the ghosts around here come out at night mainly from 11pm to 4am. The activity peaks around 2:30-3:00am.

• 5 years ago

i think your mind's eye is working away with you. Bats, squirrels, raccoons, and mice love attics and can desire to be to blame for the noises you're listening to. (Mice may well be amazingly noisy as they bypass approximately their business enterprise.) As for seeing issues out of the nook of your eye, this may well be a classic and hassle-unfastened prevalence. A ghost urinating? Um . . . from WHAT? undesirable plumbing or a noise coming from someplace else might desire to be to blame. desire this enables.

• 1 decade ago

If ghosts are real I think they could move around whenever they felt like it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think anytime, when you are calm and your surroundings are calm, so people probably feel a presence more at night.

• 1 decade ago

the night because thats when the house is more likely to be quiet and less movement...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.