Anyone have some crazy scarred stories?

When I was 8 we moved, and 2 weeks after going to a new school- I was playing on a railing and I flipped over the railing and knocked my 2 front teeth into my lip. (they chipped and were stuck in my lip) I had to get the inside and outside of my lip sewn, and caps on both my teeth now! It was a great way to meet people! (I was the new girl that fell of the railing)

• .
    Favorite Answer

Two years ago a dog bit me at the clinic I work for. His teeth went right through my right hand. The hospital had a time with me and thought I was going to lose my hand for awhile. Thank the Good Lord I didn't!!

I was riding a bike when my neighbor hit me in the head, knocking out my baby tooth and chipping the permanent one that was coming in. A few years later I was playing with my dog, which jumped up and hit me, breaking my other permanent front tooth. The tooth eventually died and I had a root canal and a crown put on it. I still have the other tooth, it's just got bonding on it. I also ironed my left hand when I was about 3, and three fingers are disfigured. Another time I rode my bike down a hill and put my teeth through my lip. Didn't break any teeth that time, just have a scar on my lip. Oh, I forgot about the scars on my head...one's from a car accident and the other is from when my brother hit me in the head with a large paint brush and I had to get stitches.

I'm only 15 and I've got a few haha

When I was 9, I fell from a 15 foot fence and snapped both my wrists,

once I was helping my dad build the deck when I was 10 and hit myself in the back of the head with the claw part of the hammer.

I dropped the bike handle bar on my foot and put a circle scar on it,

and just last week I went to pull something out of the oven and burned my arm on the coil on the top.

I was driving home one night and spotted a house on fire. I pulled over and ran up to the house, there was an elderly woman screaming for help. I said, "What's wrong?" She said, "My grand baby's still in there." I said "where?" She screamed, "Up stairs!"

I gave her my cell phone and told her to call 911. I then ran into the house and could barley see for all the smoke. I went up the stairs, found the little girl, picked her up in my arms, and ran back down the stairs. When I got down stairs, there was nothing but flames. I shielded the child with my arms, and ran through the flames to the outside. Paramedics and firemen were waiting. I had burns on my arms, and 75% of my hair was scorched. The child I saved was unharmed. I was treated at a hospital, and a month later the chief of police gave me a medal of honor for my bravery. If i had it to do over, I would do it again.

I busted my head open twice and needed stitched - both times on a red truck - and tipped over in a canoe and had it hit me on the head. And I have been bitten by a brown recluse or snake and been in the hospital for two days - the doctors think it was a snake because the fang marks are far apart.

Source(s): I am from the South and I am a klutz.

I was stabbed in the chest and back when I was in High School. Unfortunately I chose to hang out with the bad crowd and got what usually comes to them. I was out of school for a couple weeks and when I got back, a bunch of people I didn't even know were asking me about my incident. It's nice to meet new people, I just wish it would have been for something more positive.

• ?

i'm not completely valuable. as quickly as I observed it for the 2nd time however, i became searching for subtle issues. in line with probability it is merely twist of fate, yet right here is what i spotted: while the Joker is retaining the mobster up and telling him the tale of his dad, he's retaining the knife interior the left element of the mobster's mouth. in case you look on the left element of the Joker's face, that's a promptly up decrease, with one bump (that could desire to be the place the decrease ended). Now, while he's chatting with Rachel and telling him the tale of his lady pal, the Joker factors to the desirable element of his mouth (and the digital camera makes a speciality of that element) and says that he placed a razorblade in there. Now, a razorblade is distinctive than a knife (which his dad used). The knife could depart one ending factor, however the razor blade could depart diverse bumps the place different blades ended. guess what? The Joker has diverse bumps on his desirable element. So, my thought might desire to be based fullyyt around twist of fate, yet i think of that the two are authentic. if that's the case, then you definately might desire to probable see why he went thoroughly insane. there is often the possibility however that he replaced his tale to attraction to whoever he became with on the time, yet while he's at Bruce Wayne's party, he says how he hated his father, which leads me to have faith that the 1st one continues to be authentic. that's yet another excuse i think that the two exceeded off.

• Mark D

Fell down a hill walking home drunk. I sprained my ankle and ended up with a 6 inch scar on my back.

lets just say i was in my room with the black light on with music up to the maximum and next thing i know i have this 2 and 1/2 inch scar in my wrist

i have fang marks on the back of my head because a dog bit me.