Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

hair length?

Is there any way that I can help the growth of my hair?

Favorite Answer

Yes, follow the hair growth regime at: http://www.myfasthairgrowth.com/haircare.html

Be sure to use the Gro-aut hair oil. It produces the fastest hair growth results.

Source(s): Myself, I use it.

You need to email this lady at advice_4you@live.com she has a bunch of tips and advice about hair and keeping it healthy, and she has good ideas for hairstyles. She has helped me so much with my hair!

not really just dont damage it too much cause then ur hair is going to have split ends and u will have to trim it or even cut it

• ?

trim the dead ends off monthly, and take a good daily vitamin, that's the only thing that really makes mine grow