DANG IT (I'm majorly depressed now :()?

My crush and I have been talking a lot now and tonight I was about to tell her how I feel on myspace and I learn she has a bf. I even asked her. Now I don't know what to do, I'm just majorly depressed right now. Not that many girls would even date me and she was the only one I thought would (i'm somewhat fat) and now I just don't know. Should I tell her anyway and tell her I'm there for her if things don't work out or what? and how do I get over my depression.

Favorite Answer

it's not the right time for u to tell her that u like her. just be her friend. it'll make her feel pressured to choose. and u don't want her to feel that way. just give it time. give her about 3wks after they break up and then tell her. continue writing her on myspace and talking her through out her relationship. she'll confide in u as a friend, and trust u.