Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

DANG IT (I'm majorly depressed now :()?

My crush and I have been talking a lot now and tonight I was about to tell her how I feel on myspace and I learn she has a bf. I even asked her. Now I don't know what to do, I'm just majorly depressed right now. Not that many girls would even date me and she was the only one I thought would (i'm somewhat fat) and now I just don't know. Should I tell her anyway and tell her I'm there for her if things don't work out or what? and how do I get over my depression.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it's not the right time for u to tell her that u like her. just be her friend. it'll make her feel pressured to choose. and u don't want her to feel that way. just give it time. give her about 3wks after they break up and then tell her. continue writing her on myspace and talking her through out her relationship. she'll confide in u as a friend, and trust u.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.