prep and punk?

ok so their is a punk who i like ( yes i have already asked this question b4) i don't know if he liks me but i am POSITIVE he knows i like him wat do i do i am the type of girl who gets asked out or asks out ppl . i really REALLY like him wat to i do ??!!!

Favorite Answer

wut happened 2 your best friend.... but thats beside the point..... i dont like to use labels but i personaly prefer prep over punk......and i dont think your stalking me haha. i love it when people answer mi questions lol

I can't believe you kids still refer to each other as "prep" or "punk" Anyway. I think you should just deal with the fact that he knows. It's not that serious. If he's not into you then that's that, don't overanalyze it and make it such a big deal. You'll get over it soon enough. And if you like him that much then talk to him. If you don't have the guts to do that then that's your problem!

easy, ask him out.