Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

prep and punk?

ok so their is a punk who i like ( yes i have already asked this question b4) i don't know if he liks me but i am POSITIVE he knows i like him wat do i do i am the type of girl who gets asked out or asks out ppl . i really REALLY like him wat to i do ??!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wut happened 2 your best friend.... but thats beside the point..... i dont like to use labels but i personaly prefer prep over punk......and i dont think your stalking me haha. i love it when people answer mi questions lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't believe you kids still refer to each other as "prep" or "punk" Anyway. I think you should just deal with the fact that he knows. It's not that serious. If he's not into you then that's that, don't overanalyze it and make it such a big deal. You'll get over it soon enough. And if you like him that much then talk to him. If you don't have the guts to do that then that's your problem!

• 1 decade ago

easy, ask him out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.