Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would you do if you found a crate full of...?

lilmocha93: This is P&S ...

Favorite Answer

I used to work in a library, and while doing some research one time for a patron, I came across a recipe for homemade napalm. I have never forgotten it.

I think a crate full of those nasties would be the perfect time to try the recipe and find out if it actually works like it is supposed to. I figure hey, my house is fully insured ;)

What ARE those things? There was one on my wall the other day. I caught it in a cup and put it outside.

If I fell into a crate of these guys...I'd get bitten.

If I found a crate of them...I'd catch them in cups and put them outside.

OMGoodness. As soon as the pic came up, I screamed lol! I HATE bugs!!!!!!! I am scared of almost every thing that is non-human lol.

Anyway, I would run in the opposite direction as fast as humanly possible!

• kiwi

Run as fast as I could in the opposite direction. And then call Pest Control to get rid of them.

put rubber gloves on(for sanitation purposes and cus they bite)

and then burn 1/4 of them one by one, seeing them as they try to escape the fire

get the other 1/4 and tie them and then pull the string so they snap in half

then i get the other 1/2 and make them witnesses to this even so they will become by servant/slaves

then i will order them to breed and dominate the world with me as their leader!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

take the crate outside to set the bugs free

• M-L-E

I would run away screaming and then come back after I've calmed down and call someone to get rid of them!

That freaks me out. I will pick up and carry spiders out of my house, but anything with more than six legs freaks me out. I would probably run away.

Crap my pants and scream my head off and run really really fast out of there <3

put a sign on the crate that says "free" and put it on the counter at work