Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would you do if you found a crate full of...?

Update:

lilmocha93: This is P&S ...

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to work in a library, and while doing some research one time for a patron, I came across a recipe for homemade napalm. I have never forgotten it.

I think a crate full of those nasties would be the perfect time to try the recipe and find out if it actually works like it is supposed to. I figure hey, my house is fully insured ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What ARE those things? There was one on my wall the other day. I caught it in a cup and put it outside.

If I fell into a crate of these guys...I'd get bitten.

If I found a crate of them...I'd catch them in cups and put them outside.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMGoodness. As soon as the pic came up, I screamed lol! I HATE bugs!!!!!!! I am scared of almost every thing that is non-human lol.

Anyway, I would run in the opposite direction as fast as humanly possible!

• kiwi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Run as fast as I could in the opposite direction. And then call Pest Control to get rid of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

put rubber gloves on(for sanitation purposes and cus they bite)

and then burn 1/4 of them one by one, seeing them as they try to escape the fire

get the other 1/4 and tie them and then pull the string so they snap in half

then i get the other 1/2 and make them witnesses to this even so they will become by servant/slaves

then i will order them to breed and dominate the world with me as their leader!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

• 1 decade ago

take the crate outside to set the bugs free

• M-L-E
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would run away screaming and then come back after I've calmed down and call someone to get rid of them!

• 1 decade ago

That freaks me out. I will pick up and carry spiders out of my house, but anything with more than six legs freaks me out. I would probably run away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Crap my pants and scream my head off and run really really fast out of there <3

• 1 decade ago

put a sign on the crate that says "free" and put it on the counter at work

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.