Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

She's using me to see him!Help?

Ok well my friend and my ex bf just started going out like 3 days ago?And her bf lives like 4 blocks away,walking distance.Just recently she "cheated" on him and kissed one of our good guy friends many times.Our guy friend feels so bad that he's breaking up with his gf :( Our friend [girl] is now acting like nothing even happened!She called both me and another oneof my friends to c if she could come over after skool.I and my friend both kno she's using us to see her bf.I said no,so she asked my other friend,next best thing.We seriously think she's using us to see/talk to him.

She's done it many times before,too :(

What should I say to her,BEFORE it gets out of hand?!

Favorite Answer

she's OBVIOUSLY not a real friend if she's pulling crap like that. I would tell her to get lost. You don't need "friends" like that.

hmm if she were my friend I would tell her to stop being a $lut! but you probably don't want to be that harsh

you could tell her she needs to shape up or you are going to tell her boyfriend she kissed your guy friend.

i dont understand the issue, but forget abt it. its not ur drama. let them deal wit it.

highschool drama