Lynn m asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Who Here believes that medical marijuana, and or recreational use of weed is bad? if you think it is why do?

you think so. and do you even know if its true? or is that just what you think. Not to mention have you ever tried it? or thats just what you think from what youve been told

• GMoney
    Favorite Answer

legalize it

I went through stages, first I thought Marijuana is very bad and it kills brain cells and ruins families. Even though my friends do it, I never did it. Now, after research, I really thing marijuana has no known and proven medical affects that is bad for you. Its just like smoking or drinking, if not better. Since you cannot overdose on marijuana, and to be honest, taking too much of anything can mess you up. However, I don't think medical marijuana has been proven scientifically to be good either. I'm sure other medicines are better for symptoms than weed. Weed should be smoked and enjoyed, not made as a excuse for medical reasons.

Okay first off ... Yep use to smoke all the time back in high school and so did all my friends .... This is what I have learned personally.....

I think Marijuana has it's purposes medically.... However ... I know for a fact it effects long term memory. My brother who smokes regularly cannot remember hardly a thing from childhood anymore and I have seen friends who smoked so much it killed their lungs and they started to cough blood. Not to mention...unless you are growing it yourself, you never know where it is coming from and what it might be laced with. I think legally for medical purposes but that is where I draw the line.

Source(s): Personal experiences myself, with friends, and family.

This subject is almost as controversial as politics and religion. I truly believe it should be legal. It certainly DOES have medical uses. Unlike cigarettes, or other forms of tobacco, which have been known to be more addictive than heroin. Contrary to belief... Marijuana does NOT lead to more harsh (dangerous) drugs!! I think that the key thing to remember is, that it is not as addictive as cigarettes, and yes... I do believe that alcohol is a more socially accepted 'drug' of choice... just because it is legal.

Hey, I'm from the Haight Ashbury 1963-1971. Pot makes you lazy and stupid. Good enough?

No worse than alcohol or tobacco. Legalize it and tax it.

Personally, I think it's better and safer than alcohol.

they have to legalize it soon beer is more harmful to you then weed

• HmMm.

This got me thinking more about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQlk01sxO_E

Source(s): I now think it should be legalized especially for medical purposes