Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Ladies Read PLEASE !!!?

Just fufilling some woman's need.. I get bored !!! lol

tell me what you think ladies !!!

As soon as you walk into my room......candles are lit.....you smell the scent from them......you hear the slow music playin and in the back of your mind your thinkin what am i gettin myself into.......i grab you by your hands and without askin no questions......i kiss your lips slowly but in a way so that you know what i had planned.....so as im tastin ya lips......my hands are slippin slowly slidin your shirt up until it comes off........after ya shirt comes off.....i start suckin on ya neck in a soft intense way if you know what i mean.......at the same time im pullin you towards my bed......and when we get there i slowly lay your body down and begin to slide down towards ya naval................as i begin kissin on ya naval.......i start unbucklin ya pants and pullin them off........in the back of my mind im thinkin maybe i should make this thing interestin......... haha i should stop ther

• Meeto
    Favorite Answer

You have already stopped ......................................................................................................... your thoughts of course.

So you're doing that for girls ... they should try so hard to contact you after reading that??

Sooo bad as a pre-bed story for a 7 years old kid

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

And the question is....

what the ****