Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

shouldn't they take out tom brady now?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they should. It would be catastrophic if he was injured and the game is in fact over. I love the Pats but I think they need to stop kicking people when they're down. I also have to ask fanofyou, you're psych teacher failed you? Well after reading your post I have to ask, what did you get in english?

• One of these days they are going regret not taking him out. The injury rate in this game is unbelievable and they can happen anytime. Pushing their luck with Brady could loose them another ring because of an injury.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes yes yes. That'd probably be the only chance to slow the Pats down. We need to find an evil mastermind to pull that off. Like trying to find a superhero's weakness huh? By the way, can't stand them either!!

Source(s): To quote someone famous "I didn't spend 6 years in evil medical school to be called mister, thank you."
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO CAUSE they are soo mean they are likke my psych teacher

who gave me an F - - -

The way i see it a F is ennough she doesnt need to add the 3minnes

and pats are alredaly winning they dont need to socre anymore

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO!!!! Too early!!!! 4th qtr is when they will take him out.

• 1 decade ago

YA!!!!!!!!!! i hate the pats!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.