shouldn't they take out tom brady now?

Favorite Answer

I think they should. It would be catastrophic if he was injured and the game is in fact over. I love the Pats but I think they need to stop kicking people when they're down. I also have to ask fanofyou, you're psych teacher failed you? Well after reading your post I have to ask, what did you get in english?

• One of these days they are going regret not taking him out. The injury rate in this game is unbelievable and they can happen anytime. Pushing their luck with Brady could loose them another ring because of an injury.

Yes yes yes. That'd probably be the only chance to slow the Pats down. We need to find an evil mastermind to pull that off. Like trying to find a superhero's weakness huh? By the way, can't stand them either!!

Source(s): To quote someone famous "I didn't spend 6 years in evil medical school to be called mister, thank you."

NO CAUSE they are soo mean they are likke my psych teacher

who gave me an F - - -

The way i see it a F is ennough she doesnt need to add the 3minnes

and pats are alredaly winning they dont need to socre anymore

NO!!!! Too early!!!! 4th qtr is when they will take him out.

YA!!!!!!!!!! i hate the pats!!!!!!!!