Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you enjoy foreign movies??

Do you have a favorite?

Update:

Maria D that movie was called:

"À la folie... pas du tout"

(or in English: He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, favorite.."Amelie"

• 1 decade ago

Akira Kurosawa's "Kagemusha: The Shadow Warrior" (produced by Francis Ford Copola and George Lucas).

• 1 decade ago

I LOVE foreign film. I am part of Netflix and I think that most of the films I get are foreign. The one that comes to mind right now as far as a favorite is Amelie.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I love foreign movies!

I'm from Japan and most movies I watch are foreign ones. Especially I'm hooked on American movies. American movies also help me improve my English ability, learn slangs, and the background of American culture!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really. But I did like one recently named, "The Syrian Bride". It was very good and told a great story that lost nothing (or so I thought) to the translation.

• 1 decade ago

yes i love foreign films. i dont remember the name but it was french and it had the girl from ameli. and she was a mental patient that was obsessed over this doctor and like tried to kill the wife who was pregnant and steal him way.. if you know the name feel free to tell me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like the good ones. Angela's Ashes was one of my favorites.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not really cause i dont like to have to read the subtitles

cause i get distracted easy then i miss like half the movie

• jemark
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. I hate reading the sub-titles,

• 1 decade ago

you know, ive never seen one but i sort a wanna see "day watch" or "night watch"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.