Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you enjoy foreign movies??

Do you have a favorite?

Maria D that movie was called:

"À la folie... pas du tout"

(or in English: He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not)

Favorite Answer

yes, favorite.."Amelie"

Akira Kurosawa's "Kagemusha: The Shadow Warrior" (produced by Francis Ford Copola and George Lucas).

I LOVE foreign film. I am part of Netflix and I think that most of the films I get are foreign. The one that comes to mind right now as far as a favorite is Amelie.

Yes. I love foreign movies!

I'm from Japan and most movies I watch are foreign ones. Especially I'm hooked on American movies. American movies also help me improve my English ability, learn slangs, and the background of American culture!

Not really. But I did like one recently named, "The Syrian Bride". It was very good and told a great story that lost nothing (or so I thought) to the translation.

yes i love foreign films. i dont remember the name but it was french and it had the girl from ameli. and she was a mental patient that was obsessed over this doctor and like tried to kill the wife who was pregnant and steal him way.. if you know the name feel free to tell me.

I like the good ones. Angela's Ashes was one of my favorites.

not really cause i dont like to have to read the subtitles

cause i get distracted easy then i miss like half the movie

• jemark

No. I hate reading the sub-titles,

you know, ive never seen one but i sort a wanna see "day watch" or "night watch"

Nope..