Was Bilbo's riddle " What have i got in my pocket? ' a legal riddle?

Favorite Answer

No. It wasn't a riddle. Bilbo Baggins had run out of riddles so when he asked Gollum " Guess what I've got in my pocket." It went from a game of riddles to a guessing game.

What English note keeps a similar pronunciation, even if you get rid of four of its 5 letters? queue If I say "each and every thing I inform you is a lie," am I telling you the reality or a lie? lie What artwork can a painter never extremely end? autobiography Why wasn't Bertha put in detention center after killing dozens of human beings? because Bertha turned right into a typhoon Why wasn't John waiting to take a photo of his mom with curlers? curlers do not take pictures If there are 3 cups of sugar and also you're taking one away, what percentage do you've? 3 What has a mouth yet can't bite? river what percentage letters are interior the alphabet? 11 (t-h-e a-l-p-h-a-b-e-t) What receives wetter and wetter the further it dries? towel What can holiday all over the world at the same time as staying in a nook? a stamp

• marf

It was not a riddle. Bilbo cheated, but some will say the ring made him cheat.

Source(s): great grandson of Samwise

I thinks so yes.

There was still that one chance in however many that Smeagol / Gollum could've guessed right, the same with all the other riddles and both of them agreed that they would have to get it right the first time, as far as my memory serves correctly.

Well, it skirts the far edge of things