Is phentrimine and phentramine the same as phentermine?

Does these other drugs work the same way.

Favorite Answer

Nope, sorry it is just a scam:( And nobody can answer what substances it contains and how it really works, because it has never been clinically tested and you can't find any real reviews anywhere about this so called "product" . I think it is being sold just to make easy money at times when many people are so desperate and trying to find real phentermine online (custom hrt is out of business and other good places as well)

Phentermine is highly regulated these days. It's next to impossible to get it, even over the internet, without a prescription. And even if you do find a site, it's probably not a reputable one. Scammers are starting to post links even here on yahoo answers (Scam sites are selling fake pills that just sound like phentermine - phenhermine, phentrimine and many more..)

The only way is to get it from a doctor.

None of the people I know who once ordered phen online still do it. The good online pharmacies have stopped selling it, and just scammers are left who gladly take an advantage of this situation. If you will find a real and reliable source where you can still order the real stuff online then you will be very, very lucky. Just keep fingers crossed the pharmacy will be in business until your order arrives, because it can get closed any moment..

I stopped using phen 8 months ago and

started to take acomplia after I quit phen. It also works fine for me and I am losing a pound or a few every week.

It is very popular in UK, Germany and many other countries worldwide. Not so much in the US yet.

This is good site for Acomplia info if anyone's interested

http://www.acomplia-rimonabant-online.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsPCTGyufho

Youtube thumbnail

No, it's not. Phenhermine, herbal phentermine and all other products that sound similar to phentermine are just scam producs to fool people. You cannot get the real stuff online anymore.

I really doubt that any of the links claiming to sell phen online is not another scam and rip-off

Phentermine was ok. Were pretty good results. I have switched to Acomplia since it is hard to get good phentermine these days and phen started to show some nasty side effects. Acomplia also show very good results. been taking it for 3 months now. Ordered from this site - http://www.1rx.biz/generic_acomplia.html . Took 10

days to receive the stuff.

"Acomplia (Rimonabant) is an anorectic anti obesity drug. It is a CB1 cannabinoid receptor antagonist. Rimonabant has been found to stop food

craving enough to help people lose weight, and could also help curb other unhealthy urges, such as smoking.

This is a non-control weightloss solution that in one study, helped people who were overweight drop an average of 20 pounds, and was found to

be very useful for patients who suffer from obesity. "

Source(s): experience

Swap a bowl of pasta for the bowl of vegetables. You can conserve to 200 calories by chopping the starch and adding produce.

Be a kid again! When eating out, order any child’s sandwich, pizza or burger. Then you can have the treats you're keen on, while reducing your portions and lowering your calorie intake.