Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

A bit tired of being single. Where are the sweet girls who appreciate a good guy who doesn't play games?

I'm 24, from Houston, TX. I don't exactly put myself in great situations to meet girls. I go to parties and bars a lot in my free time, because that's where most of my friends like going. The girls that go to these places aren't what I want. Besides, they don't give a guy like me the time of day. I'm a pretty decent looking guy "www.myspace.com/wtb755 (if you want to check me out). One girl back in high school told me I was a hot guy who didn't know he was hot. I guess she meant I wasn't arrogant. I'm really romantic. Once for an ex I lit candles on the kitchen floor and spelled "I <3 U". I'm very thoughtful and honest, but i'm also kind of confused about how to talk to girls. I'm shy and never know what to say from when I first meet a girl and when is a good time to let her know that I like her. It seems like whenever I tell a girl she's beautiful that's the last I hear from her. I like cute shy girls. One's that I can be best friends with and date.

Favorite Answer

Well, it sounds like your looking for your girls in the wrong place. How about NOT looking for girls? Usually you find them in the most random places: bumping into them at the grocery store while on line forever, or (as corny as this might sound) checking out books in the bookstore or library. Also, the best way to talk to girls is to be open and honest, and most importantly, to be yourself. Good luck!

why are you looking for cute shy girls at a bar? Isn't it kind of obvious your looking in the wrong place? even if u do find a "cute shy girl" at a bar she's probably going to be freaked out by, what would appear to be a player\partier ,saying she's beautiful, even if you do mean it and really are devoted and everything. you sound like a neat guy but maybe sending the wrong impression to the "cute shy girls". I would be freaked out honestly and I'm pretty open and outgoing.

haha hey you sound rly sweet =) this is weird haha but im 16 and i have an older sister she just turned 22 this november. shes ready to find that love again ya know shesr ly sweet and wants to find that one perfect guy she goes drinking but yet she ahs the same problem. ppl dont tend to except the way she is shes not ugly shes average and shes filled out haha and alot of ppl tend to judge her on this nad its not right she has a great heart but everyone tends to look past this. hwats funny is i told my sister about you cuz i read this and she was like grace you better not say anything!! but look at me know. i guess what im trying to say is ppl are always gonna judge by looks and never look at how romatic and sweet and indavidual rly can be. so i jsut want you to knwo ur not the only one going through this i mean ur still young nad ur an intellagent beautiful person in in the inside

I'm Right here! ; ) Well...I would love to be able to find a sweet guy like you...I have no idea why you cant find a sweet girl. Maby its because you cant go looking for love, love just finds you! I know that one day you will meet that special someone who will make your life amazing, and you wont even see it happening!

Good Luck!

the sweet girls are easy to find my friend. Geez you should know that. But the pretty and sweet girls are... a different story.

you sound nice. im really shy, and nice, and my friends think im cute ^^ but im all the way over in australia and only 17 years old. poor you, dont worry youll get someone.