A bit tired of being single. Where are the sweet girls who appreciate a good guy who doesn't play games?

I'm 24, from Houston, TX. I don't exactly put myself in great situations to meet girls. I go to parties and bars a lot in my free time, because that's where most of my friends like going. The girls that go to these places aren't what I want. Besides, they don't give a guy like me the time of... show more I'm 24, from Houston, TX. I don't exactly put myself in great situations to meet girls. I go to parties and bars a lot in my free time, because that's where most of my friends like going. The girls that go to these places aren't what I want. Besides, they don't give a guy like me the time of day. I'm a pretty decent looking guy "www.myspace.com/wtb755 (if you want to check me out). One girl back in high school told me I was a hot guy who didn't know he was hot. I guess she meant I wasn't arrogant. I'm really romantic. Once for an ex I lit candles on the kitchen floor and spelled "I <3 U". I'm very thoughtful and honest, but i'm also kind of confused about how to talk to girls. I'm shy and never know what to say from when I first meet a girl and when is a good time to let her know that I like her. It seems like whenever I tell a girl she's beautiful that's the last I hear from her. I like cute shy girls. One's that I can be best friends with and date.