music making software?

does anybody know of any music making or producing software, besides fruitloop studio?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

AV Music Morpher Gold

The premium software for the premier music editor.

I would like to introduce you to try this software at this website:

http://www.files1000.com/Demo/Audio%20&%20Multimed...

I used it to play music often,and hope it can help you.

Greetings from Susu!

• 1 decade ago

Pro Tools, Cake Walk by Sonar

• sander
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the main suitable guess is GarageBand for Macintosh. Sorry, no GarageBand for laptop yet yet through flow-platforming now achieveable with different track utility products, surprisingly Finale and Allegro, i'm predicting a working laptop or laptop version of GarageBand in 2-3 years. the main undemanding GarageBand has royalty-unfastened pre-recorded track loops so you might apply....approximately 24 such loops have hip-hop beats. GarageBand very almost works like grasp Tracks professional...that's a digital sequencer. case in point, once you upload hip-hop beats to tracks, you need to use the minimize-and-paste approach to no longer in basic terms create a reasonable hip-hop beat for some measures...you may make a hip-hop track out of it....because of the fact the hip-hop track beat sequences loop persistently as long as you prefer. you in basic terms in basic terms prefer the lyrics. extra good information....Macintosh computers do no longer require as plenty executable code or all of those .exe archives like laptop computers do, so there is way less possibility of having corrupt utility or viruses once you install GarageBand.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello, if you have a mac garageband will be the program for you! It is the best on the market!

Best regards from the CEO of GlobalPcHelp. Be sure to check out our website if you have serious troubles, at www.globalpchelp.net

Thank you and Good Luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

pro tools, audacity, acoustic beatcraft, garageband

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.