Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

my brother put hydrogen peroxide in his ear to clean out the wax and now he has gone deaf?

He's in the hospital and the doctors are saying there is nothing they can do about his loss of hearing. Is this normal? Will he get his hearing back????

I thought that hydrogen peroxide is safe for ears and ear wax????

He's in the hospital now and they're saying that there is nothing they can do about his hearing loss

Favorite Answer

hydrogen peroxide is safe, even in your ears,

I have never heard anyone use it to remove ear wax.

its more likely that an infection damaged his ears.

there only 2 ways to lose hearing, a ruptured eardrum, or nerve damage.

hydrogen peroxide will not rupture an eardrum, nor will it damage nerves.

nerves can regenerate over time, your brother should regain his hearing but theres no guarantee it will happen.

1

Source(s): A 100% cure for tinnitus... https://nimbleurl.com/t/?6bm5n

2

I always use hydrogen peroxide in my ears. Could be he has so much wax impacted in the ear is what is causing the hearing loss. Has he see a ENT Dr? They probably could flush out the impacted wax.

The neuropathy illness could cause the symptoms such as for example: tingling, prickling experience, numbness of the location around the affected nerves, sudden problems, sharp or even burning experience in the nerves.

It is very hard and awkward for the people of neuropathy but The Neuropathy Solution Program from here https://tr.im/Bdrs2 will help you to get rid of pain of neuropathy in the short time.

Dr. Randall's Neuropathy Solution Program contains only organic materials, with zero material additives. These kinds of herbal services and products function in mix to enhance confined circulation of blood, improve circulation, decrease hypertension, and get a handle on most of the cardio system.

The main thing is that using these natural items you'll get rid of that molesting pain.

That's scary. I've never herd of using hydrogen peroxide in your ears. In the future I know about these candles you can buy to drain the earwax out of your ears. It's safer and more nateral.

He'll be fine. It should clear out of there. What he needs to do is lay on the ear that is " deaf " and let everything drain out of it. This happened to my husband one day and he's okay.

I use it in mine, never had that problem. Most likely something else was wrong that caused the hearing loss.

Acupuncture, which involves inserting thin needles into various points on your body, may reduce peripheral neuropathy symptoms.