Abercrombie?

Does abercrombie ever have any good sales?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sometimes if you wait for the seasons to be over they sometimes really reduce there prices. or if you have an abercrombie outlet they have great deals there. check to see if you do because i have an abercrombie and hollister outfit about an hour away and i didnt even know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some of there clearences are good but the lowest thing I've ever found from Abercrombie was like $10. I still shop there anyways.

• 1 decade ago

You know Abercrombie doesn't need to have a sale besides pricey the clothing line is ugly. One thing that is good about it is good looking guys where that brand. That is the best part of Abercrombie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but you can go to their website and look at their clearance section, there are outlets too Mmmm theres as far as I know theres one in Jersey Gardens, NJ and i think maybe Potomac Mills wherever that is in Virginia or Maryland it could be a Hollister I forgot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, they have really good sales every now and then.

I've many shirts on sale there- for less than $10 each.

Iive also bought a pair of shorts for $15.

There jeans don't usually go on sale.

• 1 decade ago

Definitley try the clearence section. They mark things down quite a bit. You can order clearence items off the website, (that's what I do) I recomend that. Good luck =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES THE CLEARENCE IS HUGE IN ABERCROMBIE, HOLLISTER, AND ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH I GOT SHORTS FOR UNDER 9 DOLLARS IN ALL 3 OF THEN

• 1 decade ago

well... they do have clearence and you could get a shirt for like 20$ but it depends on what you think is cheep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, they have a clearance section but it's still kinda pricy .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ha, no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.