Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 decade ago

stem cell treatment for parkinons?

I have been diagonised with Parkinsons for the past 4 years, I

am 46 years old, in good shape. Thus far i am fine and this illness has not affected me, I am interested in any clinical trial that involves stem cells. I reside in Dallas, Texas

Favorite Answer

Aluminum Toxicity

Unintentional aluminum intake may increase the risk of AD as well. Aluminum cookware, aluminum foil, antacids, douches, buffered aspirin, and even anti-perspirant deodorants may all contribute to the problem.

A single aluminum coffee-pot was shown to have invisibly added over 1600 mcg aluminum per liter of water. This is 3,200% over the World Health Organizations set goal of 50 mcg per liter. Aluminum is known to build up in the bodily tissues of persons with Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin. Aluminum is also a component of so- called silver amalgam dental fillings. Composite (white) fillings do not contain aluminum (or mercury, for that matter.) Most baking powder contains aluminum. Rumford brand baking powder does not, however. Neither does baking soda, which is a different substance entirely.

Jackson, J. A.; Riordan, H. D. and Poling, C. M. (1989) Aluminum from a coffee pot. Lancet, I (8641) 781-782, April 8.

You may want to look into the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. From what I've been told, they've done a lot of research on it and still continue to. Whether or not their research involves stem cells, I do not know, but you may be able to get in on a clinical trial to come up with better treatments for it. I'm sorry that I couldn't help more. I want to wish you the best of luck.