Four year relationship turning up side down?

I have a great girl friend well i had a great girl we purchased 10 ace rs about 10mo, ago because she wants to build a house sounds good to me so i take care of all the banking and buy it, short while later she wants to know why i haven't went to get all the banking taken care of for the house i said that... show more I have a great girl friend well i had a great girl we purchased 10 ace rs about 10mo, ago because she wants to build a house sounds good to me so i take care of all the banking and buy it, short while later she wants to know why i haven't went to get all the banking taken care of for the house i said that I'm still trying to make up for the time i missed on the land, cant you take care of this one she said fine so i wated to see if she was going to do anything and the next thing i no is that it's been all most 4-months since i've had sex and now she wants to break up i tried to go take care of the banking but she wont let me she's telling me that she wants to be alone, and she dont love me anymore i dont know what to do i love her with all my heart. what can i do to put things back?
11 answers 11