Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificTaiwan · 1 decade ago

taiwan actors...?

LIKE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TAIWAN VARITY SHOWS AND STUFF BUT IT KINDA SEEMS LIKE TAIWAN PPL HIRE ANYONE TO BECOME ACTORS AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN THAT HOT LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD i really dont think they are that talented but ofcourse there are talented one but i kinda feel like i mean conparing to chinas entertainment bussiness taiwans is kinda like a joke is china more tough ?? i mean i just cant believe some random guys called lollipop can be famouse and stuff what do u guys think ??

Favorite Answer

You shouldn't judge Taiwan's entertainment scene by Lollipop or any of those ad hoc boy bands. Yeah, I do agree that Lollipop sucks, but not because their average looking, but that I just don't like them at all. I think that they are going to fade away really soon- their just a gimmick, famous for about three minutes. But the serious people with talent will keep going, like F4 and Fahrenheit.

Plus, I don't think you can compare Taiwan's entertainment scene to China's. You know China's entertainment scene is even worse than Taiwan's. There's even a Chinese guy that's famous in China just because he's like Jay Chou. And all the shows are limited in content that they can feature.

By the way, the existance of Lollipop at least bucks the trend that actors in Taiwan must be good looking. This can be viewed as a sign that the entertainment industry is more mature. But yeah, Lollipop isn't very talented.

Yes I agree I have been in Taiwan for 10 years and I think Lolipop sucks too! I do like Jolin. Fish Leong, and other from a while back. The talent here is based on looks Although the actors do try hard but they just can't get it. I don't know why but thats Tauwan!

haha i think so too but i guess people do improve through the years. There are many actors with looks but their acting sucks big time. They do improve along the years and most actually put in a lot of effort in it. So it's alright for me.

anyway it's true chinese artists have to be more talented since their population is much bigger and they really need to stand out to be famous.

hahhaha i love fahrenheit! :D