chris t asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

I want to switch my wheels on my skateboard.so wat r some good skateboard wheels?

I have atm wheels they suck.so im wondering wat skateboard wheels should i get. Bones,Spitfires,darkstar?or any others

Favorite Answer

Here's what I ride to get you started.

Spitfire Jason Jesse 99A- pools

OJ III 99A - Mini ramps

Bullet Church Glass 95A - pools, wooden ramps, parks

Kryptonic Classic - Downhill Longboarding, Garage Bombing

Kryptonic Cruise - Garage Bombing, Ditch skating

Santa Cruz Road Riders - Downhill Longboarding. Mini Cruiser, Trail Bombing

Spitfire Navarette Pro LT - Sliding, Concrete Parks

Check with your local skateshop to get the right wheels for what and where you are skating

I totally suggest Spitfires. They're really good and some of them have holes in them which make them more lightweight and gain speed faster. I'd go for the hard plastic like material because they'll last longer.

If you do not choose to get spitfires i also suggest this type of wheel called "SIDE CUTS" . they're 51mm. and they are EXTREMELY light and they are fast. no joke.

worst case scenario that you don't find any of these answers useful, go to a site called : zumiez.com

or visit the zumiez store and check out the wheels they have in stock.

my son always rode spitfires he was about an apex 8? He now is huge into BMX and skateboards no more after he broke his ankle in 2 places doing a 360 off a ramp....

Get some that are quiet so you can sneak up on people and scare the crap out of them before they hear the screeching of the common wagon wheels as is the usual case..

Source(s): my ears and noise pollution

i use to skateboard but i broke my leg so i quit..i would say pig those are really good and fast bearings

pig aback 7 you will have to ride a lot to break them in so it goes fast

another good one is element right now in my skate i have element and there good

seems i d go to a famous skaters site and look in the blogs and ask there he may give out the fav's in there on his site like ,, or look in the manufacturers sites for coupons deals or direct shipping to save dough

spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics spitfire firelite classics all the way