Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Dylan and Cole Sprouse on the Ellen Show?

Ok, I was just on Youtube a few minutes ago and in part of it Ellen asked if Cole and Dylan were single and they said yes. Then, Dylan said that he was looking for a Christian girlfriend with morals and traits. Does that mean he was making fun of Christians? I know that they are not really Christians so, chances are high that he was making fun of them. If you want to see the video just go to youtube.com and type in "Dylan and Cole on Ellen" and it should come up then go to about 4:20 to see what I was talking about. And please don't make stupid answers.. This IS a real question.

• M-L-E
    Favorite Answer

Well if he was looking for a christian girl then he probably isn't making fun of them. Most of the other stars are after those boys and they don't have good morals and traits. HE wants a normal relationship and not be pressured into the type of things stars normally are faced with.

Okay never mind I just barely watched it and he laughed and by the tone of his voice it sounded like he was making fun of them. WHAT a JERK!

• luker

Dylan Sprouse Religion

You could buy Danimals that have Dylan and Cole's face on it and mayb u could win the sweepstakes to meet them or buy tickets to c their show The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. =D

They are Christians. It says they go to church with Miley Cyrus.

i dont think he was makin fun of christians... myb he jus wants a christian girlfriend. theres nothing wrong with that!

he prpbably was making fun of christians

Source(s): my brain and reality

i don't think they were making fun of christians, if so, they are inconsiderate.

i thiink tey are making fun of christains...jerks

HOW RUDE! I AM CHRISTIAN! THAT IS PERPOSTEROUS, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

This isn't a real answer.