Blonde, brunette, or redhead, which one do you think has the quickest temper?

Favorite Answer

not a choice but black, i think. but then again red heads are knnow for fiery hair and tempers but i dont eaxtly think it affects ur personality bye ur hair, but then again what do i noe.

Neither, people have different kinds of tempers. I'm a brunette and my mom is a redhead, and we both got the same temper cause we argue alot. But, after that, we make ^ for what we say!

Redhead

Source(s): I'm a redhead and have a family full of them.

Redhead

I am a brunette and I have a horrible temper. I have a blonde friend who is had a crazy temper and a redhead who does to. I don't think its the hair...its how you were taught to deal with your anger and inside your heart and mind, not you hair!

Just based on haircolor alone,I'd pick redheads since red is a fiery color,so people think their personalities are like that.But,you can't judge a person by their haircolor.Many people have quick tempers,I know I sometimes do,and I'm a brunette!Anyway,hope I helped a little!

Though supposedly color of hair doesn't effect the temperment I'd say red. Now whether it's because of some genetic trait (they now say Neanderthals were redheads) or just finding more acceptance when they do lose it it's definitely redheads.

Source(s): Speaking as a 3rd of 5 generations of them.

Redheads tend to be firery. Brunettes would be next in line I think. Hey I never date blondes but it just hit me.........I think my next date will be with a blonde. Maybe thats what I'm doing wrong. Wow that was a better brainstorm than I get sitting on the toilet which is my best thinking place. Thanks you've helped me out alot here without even trying.

Any blondes want to date a cute 5'9" 150lb guy e-mail me.

• everybody says redheads

i'm a redhead and i have a short temper and anger problems so maybe thats right

but my twin is also a redhead and shes the nicest person you'll ever meet

I don't think that hair colour affects your temper. I have naturally red hair, and I am actually one of the calmest people in my group of friends. I find it offensive that just because someone has red hair, it is attomatically assumed that they have a bad temper!! I know natural blonds who are like 5 times worse than me!!! Hair colour does't affect your temper!!

Blondes!