Do you use terms of endearment on nearly everyone?

I constantly am calling everyone "hun" I'm not exactly a flirtatious person, thats just how I talk. To everyone. I'm sure some of my contacts have noticed that.. Of course, I'm more likely to say that to a friend, then a stranger. lol. The other day, I was talking to a friend of a friend,... show more I constantly am calling everyone "hun"
I'm not exactly a flirtatious person, thats just how I talk. To everyone. I'm sure some of my contacts have noticed that..
Of course, I'm more likely to say that to a friend, then a stranger. lol.

The other day, I was talking to a friend of a friend, and I said something like "Oh hun, blah-blah-blah". I could tell it freaked him out a little, but I didnt say anything about it because that would make it seem like a big deal. Hopefuly he figures out I didnt really mean anything by it...

If you are always using terms of endearment, have you ever had an experience like that? Where someone took it the wrong way?