Got a minute for reading my essay? PLZ!!!?

just tell me what's wrong about it, spelling, commas, words...? I remember three years ago around Christmas time, my parents and I decided not to go skiing in February as we usually do. We booked a cruise around the Canary Islands to catch some sun. But when we arrived the weather was almost as bad as it... show more just tell me what's wrong about it, spelling, commas, words...?

I remember three years ago around Christmas time, my parents and I decided not to go skiing in February as we usually do. We booked a cruise around the Canary Islands to catch some sun.
But when we arrived the weather was almost as bad as it had been in Germany so we could only leave the ship wearing warm clothes.
Disappointed about that we kept complaining all the trip long and even at
the airport my parents weren’t in a better mood. At this time we didn’t know
what was going to happen to us only a few hours later…
When we took off in Tenerife we had beautiful flying weather and almost everyone in the plane seemed to enjoy the movies they showed and the food
they served. The whole flight was relatively calm although the weather in
Germany was pretty nasty as usual. When the captain announced we were
ready for landing I put on my earphones to relax by listening to my favorite
music.
Update: . We lost more and more altitude until we finally saw the airport lights. The plane was shaking a lot due to the storm going on outside. We had almost hit the ground when the engine started to roar really badly and that stupid plane was going up again. Some people started to scream and after a while a flight... show more . We lost more and more altitude until we finally saw the airport lights.
The plane was shaking a lot due to the storm going on outside. We had
almost hit the ground when the engine started to roar really badly and that
stupid plane was going up again. Some people started to scream and after a while a flight attendant announced we had gotten no landing permission due to heavy weather conditions and we had to circle over Stuttgart for at least 30 more minutes until we could try to land again. So, after approximately another 35-40 minutes the plane was preparing for landing again and, like before, we had to go up again and wait. The situation in the cabin started to get worse and worse, people cried or took tranquilizers, a man next to me even pulled a bible out of his bag and started reading. For I was having a window seat I kept looking outside watching the lights and praying for this nightmare to end.
Update 2: . As if all that hadn’t been bad enough already the cabin lights were switched off for some safety reason and so we flew in total darkness. Nobody was saying a word anymore, everyone seemed busy enough to keep themselves from going crazy. Miraculously, we hit the ground after almost two hours of fear. But that... show more . As if all that hadn’t been bad enough already the cabin lights were switched off for some safety reason and so we flew in total darkness. Nobody was saying a word anymore, everyone seemed busy enough to keep themselves from going crazy.
Miraculously, we hit the ground after almost two hours of fear. But that wasn’t the end of the story.. After the plane had stopped we were all ordered to keep our eyes on the seat in front if us and stay calm. We all wondered what that was about again when five policemen stormed the plane and arrested a young woman sitting a few rows behind me.
We never heard why that woman had been arrested or what had actually been going on around us but, to be honest, after I’d gotten out of this plane my only interest was to go home and see my doggie as soon as possible.
After this, I didn’t get on any airplane for a whole year.
Update 3: THANKS SO MUCH, PLZ NO RUDE ANSWER!!
1 answer 1