Spelling,grammar,mistakes check please?

well its something i've wrote for my about me for myspace and i need help with grammars, and mistakes please help i'm bad at these.(and dont mind my bio :) } Hi. I am a light sleeper, I sometimes sleep with the lights on. I am easily scared so for whatever reason I am over your house sleeping and wake... show more well its something i've wrote for my about me for myspace and i need help with grammars, and mistakes please help i'm bad at these.(and dont mind my bio :) }

Hi. I am a light sleeper, I sometimes sleep with the lights on. I am easily scared so for whatever reason I am over your house sleeping and wake you up in the middle of the night, it's not my fault. I enjoy drinking apple juice and eating chips and eating mommie cookings, like ALOT. I love to draw and color, it's not something I do very often but its fun..I play games too.I Love Harvestmoon and chobo's dugeon its awesome..I also love my family&friends they make me happy...
1 answer 1