小庭 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙^^中翻英~20點!不要翻譯軟體的!!

是,是對的。不能因為是藝術家就可隨意在牆壁上塗鴉,而且我認為他必須為自已的塗鴉負責任,所以支付7000元,清洗牆壁是對的。但我覺得將藝術家關在監獄五年太久了。因為他只是忽略街道上的整潔,專心的在作畫,並不是故意要製造環境髒亂,可能他也不認為他在破壞環境。我認為英國政府,應該有些規定來規範這些街道藝術家。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Yes, that's right. Can't just scribble on the walls because he's an artist. And I think, since he should be responsible for his scrabble, he must pay 7,000 $ (我不知是否該換成英鎊) to clean up the walls. But I felt it's too long to lock him up in jail for 5 years, as he just neglected the cleanliness of the street and concentrated on painting, not massing up the public area on purpose. Perhaps he never thought he was massing up the public area. I think the British government should restrict these street scribblers with some regulation.

不知道這樣翻譯對不對~

Yes, it is right. Can't can scribble at wall at will artist, and I think he must for scribble already shoulder the responsibility since,so pay 7000 yuan, it is right to wash the wall.But I thought I have imprisoned the artist in the prison for a long time of five years.Because he neglect street neat, drawing a picture attentively,take manufacturing environment to be dirty and messy on purpose just,perhaps he does not think either he is destroying the environment.I think British government, should some stipulate come norm these street artist.