緹蘇 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

很急!!請幫我翻譯這段文章

請幫我翻譯~~~~

My grandparents were married for over half a century, and played their own special game from the time they had met each other. The goal of their game was to write the word "shmily" in a surprise place for the other to find. They took turns leaving "shmily" around the house, and as soon as one of them discovered it, it was their turn to hide it once more. They dragged "shmily" with their fingers through the sugar and flour containers to await whoever was preparing the next meal. They smeared it in the dew on the windows overlooking the patio where my grandma always fed us warm, homemade pudding with blue food coloring. "Shmily" was written in the steam left on the mirror after a hot shower, where it would reappear bath after bath. At one point, my grandmother even unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper to leave "shmily" on the very last sheet.

There was no end to the places "shmily" would pop up. Little notes with "shmily" scribbled hurriedly were found on dashboards and car seats, or taped to steering wheels. The notes were stuffed inside shoes and left under pillows. "Shmily" was written in the dust upon the mantel and traced in the ashes of the fireplace.

This mysterious word was as much a part of my grandparents' house as the furniture. It took me a long time before I was able to fully appreciate my grand-parents' game. Skepticism has kept me from believing in true love-one that is pure and enduring. However, I never doubted my grandparents' relationship. They had love down pat.It was more than their flirtatious little games; it was a way of life.

還有這裡

However, I never doubted my grandparents' relationship. They had love down pat.It was more than their flirtatious little games; it was a way of life.

It was more than their flirtatious little games; it was a way of life.

Their relationship was based on a devotion and passionate affection which not everyone is lucky to experience.

Grandma and Grandpa hold hands every chance they could. They stole kisses as they bumped into each other in their tiny kitchen.

They finished each other's sentences and shared the daily crossword puzzle and word jumble..

My grandma whispered to me about how cute my grandpa was, how handsome and old he had grown to be. She claimed that she really knew "how to pick 'em."

She claimed that she really knew "how to pick 'em."

Before every meal they bowed their heads and gave thanks, marveling at their blessings: a wonderful family, good fortune, and each other.

But there was a dark cloud in my grandparents' life: my grandmother had breast cancer. The disease had first appeared ten years earlier. As always, Grandpa was with her every step of the way.

As always, Grandpa was with her every step of the way. He comforted her in their yellow room,

painted that way so that she could always be surrounded by sunshine, even when she was too sick to go outside. Now the cancer was again attacking her body.

With the help of a cane and my grandfather's steady hand, they went to church every morning. But my grandmother grew steadily weaker until, finally,

she could not leave the house anymore. For a while, Grandpa would go to church alone, praying to God to watch over his wife.

Then one day, what we all dreaded finally happened. Grandma was gone. "Shmily." It was scrawled in yellow on the pink ribbons of my grandmother's funeral bouquet.

As the crowd thinned and the last mourners turned to leave, my aunts, uncles, cousins and other family members came forward and gathered around Grandma one last time.

Grandpa stepped up to my grandmother's casket and, taking a shaky breath, he began to sing to her. Through his tears and grief, the song came, a deep and throaty lullaby.

Shaking with my own sorrow, I will never forget that moment. For I knew that, although I couldn't begin to fathom the depth of their love, I had been privileged to witness its unmatched beauty.

S-h-m-i-l-y: See How Much I Love You.

請不要用網站翻譯的~~~

因為翻起很奇怪!!!

謝謝!!

Rating
    Best Answer

My grandparents were married for over half a century, and played their own special game from the time they had met each other.

我的祖父母已經結婚超過半個世紀了,自從他們彼此遇見開始,就開始玩起他們之間特別的遊戲。

The goal of their game was to write the word "shmily" in a surprise place for the other to find.

這個遊戲的目標是要在一個令人驚喜的地方寫上 "shmily"等待對方去發現。

They took turns leaving "shmily" around the house, and as soon as one of them discovered it, it was their turn to hide it once more.

他們輪流將 "shmily"這個字留在房子的某處,一旦被對方發現,就換另一個人將它藏起。

They dragged "shmily" with their fingers through the sugar and flour containers to await whoever was preparing the next meal.

準備餐點的那一位,用手指在糖罐或麵粉罐中打撈 "shmily"

They smeared it in the dew on the windows overlooking the patio where my grandma always fed us warm, homemade pudding with blue food coloring.

在祖母總是為我們準備手工布丁的露台上,他們用那窗戶上的露珠模糊字跡。

"Shmily" was written in the steam left on the mirror after a hot shower, where it would reappear bath after bath.

在熱水澡過後, "shmily"被寫在佈滿蒸氣的鏡子上,在ㄧ次又ㄧ次的熱水澡後, "shmily"一次又ㄧ次的出現。

At one point, my grandmother even unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper to leave "shmily" on the very last sheet.

有ㄧ次,我奶奶甚至將廁所的捲狀衛生紙展開,將 "shmily"留在最後ㄧ張紙上。

There was no end to the places "shmily" would pop up.

" "shmily"什麼時候會跳出來?" 這遊戲似乎永無止盡。

Little notes with "shmily" scribbled hurriedly were found on dashboards and car seats, or taped to steering wheels.

寫著匆忙潦草字跡的"shmily"小紙條,被發現在汽車擋泥板上、座椅上,或被黏在方向盤上。

The notes were stuffed inside shoes and left under pillows. "Shmily" was written in the dust upon the mantel and traced in the ashes of the fireplace.

紙條被塞在鞋子裡、或被留在枕頭下,或被寫在壁爐的灰塵裡,以升火處的灰燼相連。

This mysterious word was as much a part of my grandparents' house as the furniture.

這個奇異的字超乎祖父母家的任何一樣傢俱。

It took me a long time before I was able to fully appreciate my grand-parents' game.

要能完全欣賞我祖父母的這個遊戲,花了我很長的一段時間。

2007-11-17 21:58:50 補充:

Skepticism has kept me from believing in true love-one that is pure and enduring.

懷疑論使我不相信真愛就是純淨與包容。

However, I never doubted my grandparents' relationship.

然而,我從未懷疑我祖父母之間的關係

They had love down pat. 他們愛得堅定不移,且那麼樣的自然。

2007-11-17 21:59:24 補充:

這不只是他們的一種調情小遊戲,這是一種生活的方式。

2007-11-17 21:59:44 補充:

他們的關係建立在ㄧ種忠誠、熱情的摯愛之上,這並不是每個人都有幸能夠體驗的。

Grandma and Grandpa hold hands every chance they could.

我的爺爺乃奶只要有機會就牽手。

2007-11-17 22:00:05 補充:

They stole kisses as they bumped into each other in their tiny kitchen.

當他們在狹小的廚房撞到彼此時,他們就偷吻對方。

2007-11-17 22:00:13 補充:

They finished each other's sentences and shared the daily crossword puzzle and word jumble.. 他們說出對方未說完的話、分享每日報紙上的字謎。

2007-11-17 22:00:42 補充:

奶奶總是輕聲對我說爺爺有多可愛、多英俊、以及他如何變老。

2007-11-17 22:00:49 補充:

她聲稱知道要如何找到 "Shmily"。

2007-11-17 22:01:01 補充:

每餐之前他們互相鞠躬,表達感恩,對彼此的祝福表達讚嘆—一個美好的家、富裕的財富,以及---彼此。

2007-11-17 22:01:28 補充:

But there was a dark cloud in my grandparents' life: my grandmother had breast cancer.

但是,一片烏雲飄到了我祖父母家---我奶奶得了乳癌。

2007-11-17 22:02:06 補充:

The disease had first appeared ten years earlier. As always, Grandpa was with her every step of the way.

這樣的疾病在當時只出現約10年之久。ㄧ如以往,我爺爺亦步亦趨的跟著我奶奶。

2007-11-17 22:02:18 補充:

He comforted her in their yellow room,

在他們的黃色臥室中,他給她安慰。

2007-11-17 22:02:53 補充:

painted that way so that she could always be surrounded by sunshine, even when she was too sick to go outside. 房間漆成黃色,是為了讓奶奶儘管已經病的太重無法走出戶外,還是能感覺被陽光圍繞。

2007-11-17 22:03:16 補充:

Now the cancer was again attacking her body.

2007-11-17 22:04:15 補充:

現在,

With the help of a cane and my grandfather's steady hand, they went to church every morning.

依賴著ㄧ根拐杖和爺爺堅定的手,他們每天早上都去教堂。

2007-11-17 22:05:19 補充:

(Now the cancer was again attacking her body.--現在,癌症再度攻擊她的身體)--補上一句沒出現的

2007-11-17 22:06:40 補充:

剩下的轉到意見區,好像因為字數太多貼不上去了

2007-11-17 22:09:42 補充:

但是奶奶一天比一天虛弱,直到有天她虛弱到再也無法走出屋子。

不久,爺爺必須獨自去教堂,祈禱上帝看顧他的妻子。

然後有一天,我們最害怕的事情終於發生—奶奶去世了。

2007-11-17 22:10:15 補充:

在奶奶的葬禮花束上,潦草的黃色"Shmily"寫在粉紅緞帶上。

2007-11-17 22:11:11 補充:

人潮漸漸散去,最後ㄧ位哀悼者轉身離開,我的姑姑、叔叔、堂兄弟,以及其他的家族成員,走上前來,在最後一刻圍繞在爺爺身邊。

2007-11-17 22:11:40 補充:

爺爺走向奶奶的棺材,帶著顫抖的呼吸,他開始為奶奶唱歌。透過他的淚水與悲傷,歌曲緩緩唱出,是一首從喉頭深處唱出的搖籃曲。

2007-11-17 22:12:04 補充:

我的悲傷撼動著我,我將永遠忘不了那一刻。

2007-11-17 22:12:49 補充:

"S-h-m-i-l-y." ----你知道我有多愛你!!

2007-11-17 22:13:16 補充:

後面的沒有原文,因字數太多了

Source(s): 無法一次刊登,分很多次喔, 好感動,翻得都快哭了~~

他们互相遇见了的我的祖父母结婚了在半个世纪,并且打了他们从时间的自己的特别比赛。 他们的比赛的目标是写词“shmily”在惊奇地方其他的能发现。 他们轮流离开“shmily”在房子附近,并且,当他们中的一个发现了它,它是他们的更加掩藏它的轮。 他们扯拽了“shmily”与他们的手指通过糖,并且等候谁的面粉容器准备下顿膳食。 他们抹上了它i

他們互相遇見了的我的祖父母結婚了為半個世紀, 和演奏了他們自己的特別遊戲從時間。他們的遊戲的目標是"shmily" 寫詞在驚奇地方為其他給發現。他們輪流了"shmily" 離開在房子附近, 並且當他們的當中一個發現了它, 這是他們的輪掩藏它更加。他們"shmily" 扯拽了與他們的手指通過糖並且麵粉容器等候誰準備下頓膳食。他們抹上了它在露水在窗口俯視我的祖母總餵養我們溫暖, 自創布丁以藍色食物著色的露臺。"Shmily" 被寫在蒸汽左在鏡子在一場熱的陣雨以後, 它會再現浴在浴以後。, 我的祖母甚而展開衛生紙整個卷"shmily" 離開在最後板料。沒有末端對地方"shmily" 會突然出現。小的筆記與倉促"shmily" 亂寫被發現了在儀表板和汽車座位, 或錄音了對方向盤。筆記被充塞了在鞋子和左下面枕頭裡面。"Shmily" 被寫在塵土在壁爐臺和被追蹤了在壁爐的灰。這個神奇詞像傢具是一樣我的祖父母的房子的部份。需要了我久時間在我能充分地讚賞我的祖父母的遊戲之前。懷疑保留我從相信在是純淨和忍受的真實的愛一。但是, 我從未懷疑我的祖父母的關係。他們有愛擊倒pat.It 是更多比他們愛調情的小的比賽; 這是生活方式。

我只有先翻最上面ㄉ!!

2007-11-17 14:07:50 補充:

第2個

但是, 我從未懷疑我的祖父母的關係。他們有愛擊倒pat.It 是更多比他們愛調情的小的比賽; 這是生活方式。

2007-11-17 14:08:04 補充:

第3個

它是更多比他們愛調情的小的比賽; 這是生活方式。他們的關係根據不是大家是幸運的體驗的獻身和多情喜愛。

2007-11-17 14:08:21 補充:

第四ㄍ

祖母和祖父舉行遞他們能的每次機會。他們竊取了親吻當他們碰到了彼此在他們微小的廚房裡。他們完成了彼此的句子和分享了每日縱橫填字遊戲和詞混雜。

2007-11-17 14:08:39 補充:

我的祖母對我耳語關於怎樣逗人喜愛我的祖父是, 多麼英俊和老他增長是。她聲稱她真正地知道"怎麼採摘他們。"

2007-11-17 14:08:51 補充:

她聲稱她真正地知道"怎麼採摘他們。" 在每頓膳食他們低下了他們的頭和給了感謝之前, 驚奇在他們的祝福: 美妙的家庭, 好運, 和。

2007-11-17 14:09:09 補充:

但有一朵黑暗的雲彩在我的祖父母的生涯中: 我的祖母有乳腺癌。疾病有首先出現十年更加早期。一如既往, 祖父是以方式的她的每步。

2007-11-17 14:09:24 補充:

一如既往, 祖父是以方式的她的每步。他安慰了她在他們的黃色室,

2007-11-17 14:10:05 補充:

繪那樣以便她能由陽光總圍攏, 既使當她太病的以至於不能去外面。癌症再現在攻擊她的身體。

2007-11-17 14:10:22 補充:

在藤莖和我的祖父的平穩的手幫助下, 他們去教會每天早晨。但我的祖母平穩地增長微弱直到, 終於,

2007-11-17 14:10:39 補充:

十一

她不能再離開房子。有一陣子, 祖父會去教會單獨, 祈禱對上帝對手錶在他的妻子。

2007-11-17 14:11:07 補充:

十二

然後一天, 什麼我們所有畏懼了最後發生。祖母去。"Shmily 。" 它被潦草地寫了以黃色在我的祖母的葬禮花束桃紅色絲帶。

2007-11-17 14:11:21 補充:

十三

當人群變薄了和最後哀歎者被轉動對事假, 我的伯母、伯父、表兄弟和其它家庭成員挺身而出和聚集了在祖母一個附近上次。

2007-11-17 14:11:34 補充:

十四

祖父爬上對我的祖母的小箱和, 採取搖晃的呼吸, 他開始唱歌對她。通過他的淚花和哀情, 歌曲來了, 一支深刻和嘶啞的催眠曲。

2007-11-17 14:11:48 補充:

十五

震動充滿我自己的哀痛, 我從未將忘記那片刻。為我知道, 雖然我不能開始推測他們的愛的深度, 我被賦予特權目擊它無敵的秀麗。S-h-m-i-l-y: 看見多少我愛你。

抱歉!我有些不太會翻!!

如果有錯ㄉ話,我先說聲 抱歉!!

Source(s): 自己