Mia asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

急!!!幫我中翻英 謝謝 我已經擬好稿了 麻煩大家了

各位評審委員,大家好!我是XXX,目前就讀於XX科技大學資訊管理系。民國75年3月5日出生在台北縣,現年21歲。我們家一共有四個人,除了爸爸和媽媽之外,還有一個大我三歲的哥哥。父母親平日不時的提醒我們做人做事的道理,使我不論是在學校唸書或出外打工,皆能努力做到最好,甚至突破自我。

我的個性:樂觀、上進、熱忱、善解人意、開朗。從小學、國中時期開始,我就是一位很認真、積極進取的學生。在五專、二技期間,我很認真用心的去學習每一個科目。我喜歡看書,喜歡尋求書中浩瀚的知識,常常都留在圖書館預習以及複習課業,在成績上也得到對等的回報。另一方面,我也喜歡交朋友,喜歡熱鬧愉快的氣氛,在學期間藉由參與學校活動、社團、擔任幹部和各式各樣的人接觸,拓展自己的視野、經驗及人際關係。

在所學的課程中,每一科我都抱持著認真的態度,並努力去學習,使得每一科都能均衡發展,但在眾多專業科目中,又以UML較為擅長。

經由各項的體驗,加上對資訊相關研究深感興趣,希望唸碩士班繼續進修。貴所針對資訊管理相關領域均衡發展,有良好的研究環境和研究成果,因此我以進入XX大學資管所就讀為第一目標,並計劃於入學前重溫自己較不懂的地方及觀察最新資訊業訊息,把自己的專業知識和實務方面都能具深且廣的專業能力,以及加強自己的英文聽說讀寫能力。

進入貴系所後,我也會秉持以往努力認真的學習態度,希望也能獲得優秀的成績與成果。希望各位評審委員能給我ㄧ個機會進入貴系所,謝謝你們。

哇!樓下也太厲害了@@好多單字我都不會 囧 請問還是學生嗎

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Everybody evaluates a committee member, everybody is good! I am XXX, attend the information management of XX University of Science and Technology at present. Born in Taipei on March 5, the 75th year of the Republic of China, 21 years old. Our family has four people altogether, besides fathers and mothers, there is an elder brother three years older than I. Parents reminding reason that we conduct oneself and do thing whether make no matter me study or go and work as a temporary labourer in the school frequently on ordinary days, can all make great efforts to accomplish it best, even break through oneself.

My individual character: Optimistic, enterprising, hearty, understanding, optimistic. Since primary school, junior middle school, I am a very serious, proactive student. During No. five Special, two skill, I learning every subject diligently conscientiously very. I like reading, like seeking the vast knowledge in the book, often stay in the library and preview and review the lessons, receive the reciprocity repayment too on the achievement. On the other hand, I like making friends too, like livenning up the happy atmosphere, by participating in school activity, corporation, serving as a cadre to keep in touch with the person of all kinds during learning, expand one's own vision, experience and interpersonal relationships.

In courses studied, every subject I clasp attitude conscientiously, is it is it study to go, make every subject can develop proportionally to make great efforts, but comparatively good at UML in numerous professional subjects.

2007-11-24 07:47:33 補充:

Via several experiences, in addition, feel interest deeply by relevant research to information, is it study in master's class is it receive a training of to continue to hope. Develop expensively proportionally, there are good research environment and research results,

2007-11-24 07:48:00 補充:

so I regard entering XX university's money and is in charge of studying in as the first goal, have planned to review the place not understood entering school by oneself and observation latest information industry information ago,

2007-11-24 07:48:11 補充:

can have dark and wide professional ability one's own professional knowledge and practice, and strengthen one's own English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability.

2007-11-24 07:48:20 補充:

It is to enter expensively, I will adhere to the attitude towards study conscientiously hard in the past too, it can obtain outstanding achievement and achievement too to hope for. Hope everybody evaluates a committee member can give to me A chance is entered expensively to thank you.

Source(s): 個人的腦袋

20點也還差不多...都嫌不夠勒 太少是不會有人回答的唷