Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

what ever happened to johnathon taylor thomas??

I used to have the biggest crush on him. i havnt seen him in a movie in a long time, Is he done with acting?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Mera
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope he's not through with acting, though it seems he's not done much acting or voice-over work since 2005. He finished at Columbia University and is engaged to a model, according to his IMDB profile. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001795/

I love this time of year when I can watch him in "I'll Be Home For Christmas" - 1 of my all-time favorite movies!!!

• 1 decade ago

He mainly does voice overs for animated moves. Sometimes does small parts on TV.

• 1 decade ago

I read years ago..I think in People magazine... he was taking a hiatus from acting to go to college...I haven't seen him in anything since...maybe he found a new career. He was mighty fine, though.

• 1 decade ago

yea i was whatching home imrovement and wondered the same... then one day a couple weeks ago i saw him on some sitcom on the wb! he all grown up... i dont know if it was a guest thing or if he's on it permanently though

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He fell and then he in rehab again one day on Sunday

• 1 decade ago

Who Cares!!!

• 1 decade ago

OMG, I wonder too..I had the biggest crush on him also... he was a hottie...

• 1 decade ago

Is he still cute? Or has he outgrown his cuteness?

• 1 decade ago

he's left hollywood and he's in college !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no clue

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.