Good Country Song Suggestions?

Does anyone know any good country song that have to do with loosing someone. My grandmothers both passed away recently from cancer. I was just looking for a song that might help me cope a little. Thanks for your suggestions.

Best Answer

When I Get Where I'm Going - Brad Paisley

Holes In The Floor of Heaven - Steve Wariner

Vince Gill..."Go Rest High On That Mountain"

Patty Loveless..."How Can I Help You To Say Goodbye"

The Old Rugged Cross. Many artists performed it, but my favorite version comes from Brad Paisley. Sorry about your loss, I'll keep you in my prayers.

I hope you dance

teddy bear

so sorry to hear about your losses...... let God fill the empty void, let him uplift your spirit and remind you where your grandparants are. look up a christian radio station and just close your eyes and let God in. what good is a sad song, all your going to do is be sad.... truley, I'd rather you not be sad! will pray for your peace tonight.

• donges

if i die youthful - the band perry fairly lots any song completed by ability of rascal flatts. ex - right here comes so long, i wont enable bypass, what hurts the main merely a dream - carrie underwood stay such as you have been dieing - tim mcgraw back to december - taylor rapid remember while - alan jackson

There's holes in the floor of heaven. Not sure of artist. Great Song!!

Tough by Craig Morgan it's about cancer. Who'd you be today by Kenny Chesney. That's all right now that I can think of those are the best one's to

Reba McEntires "What do you say"... great song, its about a mother that has cancer.

Brad Paisly "When I get where Im going"

Brooks and Dunn "Believe"

If I had only known by Reba Macentire

Colin Raye, "Love Me". AKA "The Letter"