Dina W
Dina W asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

What about a Ron Paul/ Dennis Kucinich ticket?

Wouldn't it be fun to watch them campaign together?

Favorite Answer

would jeff daniels and jim carey play them in a movie

I'm sorry love but I don't think you have done your home work on Kucinich...He refuse to have a trial for some boys who raped a mentally challenged girl.... So I don't think he is good to run with Ron Paul...I like Ron Paul but I think we can do better for a VP

Sounds good, but the entire Democratic party is way too divided to back that ticket. Hillary and OBama supporters would/could never back Kucinich and Paul.

No. Kucinich supports the idea of maintaining our membership within the UN. Not for me.

I think having a 2 man ticket where both candidates opposed Nafta and other harmful trade agreements would be a victory for the American Worker. I do not see it as likely though.

You must be from another planet to suggest such a thing! Ha Ha! The only major issues Ron and Dennis agree on is getting out of Iraq, and that Dennis has the prettier wife..... ; )

Currently, the fate of our country is dictated not by the best interests for it, but instead driven by a Republican or Democrat, conservative or liberal with agendas.

Forget the politics. Forget the bickering. Let us come together as Americans first and foremost.

I would vote for that ticket.

But only if it is Dennis Kucinich/Ron Paul. I don't think Dennis Kucinich should take a back seat to anyone, including Ron Paul.

Paul and Kucinich are far to oppisite to each other to be elctoral canidate mates, with the newer election system. However under the original system of winner is President and second is Vice-President, I think that they could be interesting to watch in action. Paul is a small government Jeffersonian, and Kucinish is a moderate democratic socialist: that I think they could be counted on to up the government enough to keep it out of our lives. Remember the founders intended for gridlock and for the government to be too busy fighting itself that it could not oppress you or I. Those two in power--while friendly towards one and other--would lock it all up and thus bring us back to freedom by default.

• Mike

this one is enough to make anyone want to BARF. Kucinich is a "traitor" who wants to IMPEACH the Vice President. Even Speaker Nanci Pelosi, who would benefit if it happened (she is now 3rd in line to the Presidency, and would move up to 2nd) has TABLED this absurd resolution rather than force fellow Democrats to be embarrassed into having to vote on it.

• HM

Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood.