Gold fish gone crazy..every time I turn on the light in the tank the big one goes crazy..?

it just started two days ago, I have three gold fish they were so happy had them since 4th of july , swimming alone ,playing, eating..the other day the tank got cloudy and the pump broke so I got a new one and a new alergy fish (a baby one) ..boy they will not look at me now, they stop playing they don't swim,... show more it just started two days ago, I have three gold fish they were so happy had them since 4th of july , swimming alone ,playing, eating..the other day the tank got cloudy and the pump broke so I got a new one and a new alergy fish (a baby one) ..boy they will not look at me now, they stop playing they don't swim, they just sit together in the corner of the tank facing the wall..but when I turn the lights out they move around looking for food..but there not the same is almost like they hate me now..lol...cause they use to be so happy to see me but now the hide from me and they are breathing really hard..it's breaking my heart to see them like this..what can I do????