Is Mark McGuire baseball's next hit & run? Steroids usage ala Barry Bonds & a Mitchell report coming?

For a long time looking at him, sorry about my spelling.... you can almost tell they have enhanced muscle tone and size. Bonds is in legal binds for possibly lying and with another large inquiry coming out? I wondered how the fans feel? With the tragic ending of that wrestler killing his wife & kid? Bonds mistress... show more For a long time looking at him, sorry about my spelling.... you can almost tell they have enhanced muscle tone and size. Bonds is in legal binds for possibly lying and with another large inquiry coming out? I wondered how the fans feel? With the tragic ending of that wrestler killing his wife & kid? Bonds mistress states she was abused during rages under the influence? Still they take the drug.
It does not seem to hurt attendance. But damage careers. Should people get their money back for all those balls sold on EBay caught at Bond's games? He can't lose any Olympic medals... perjury is next to impossible to convict. Look at Clinton's batting average !
Just curious. Aloha for your valuable time.

source: Nov 16 ABC News Charlie Gibson.