what do the different colours in an aura mean?

i saw a bright yellow aura round my partner last night and a white (ish) one the other night.. What do these colours mean .

PLEASE PLEASE no timewasters answer this question

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

From what I've heard people generally have one specific color, many times when people see auras they are perceived as white. Yellow usually signifies joy and energy and white signifies purity and innocence.

But here is a list of all the colors and their meanings.

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolor...

• 4 years ago

When you are talking about a supernatural power you can really use your imagination to make it how you would want it to be or as a tool to drive the story to where you want it to go. The common ideas come from what emotions the colours represent to us. Hot colours show passion or anger while cold colours show peace. Ugly colours may show sickness or an ugly soul, while dark or dirty colours may hide an equally dark or dirty soul. Because people automatically make the colour to emotion relationship its easy for the reader to imagine why the aura would be as you describe. Because auras don't really exist there will never be anyone able to tell you that you are wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Red is nature's warning color. Red can indicate a high level of emotion, such as anger, impulsiveness, aggression or hate.I always think of Orange as "outgoing", warm, spontaneous, courage, joy and someone very "social", they like to be around people.

Yellow is a mental color in the aura. You will see this color around the head more often than probably any other color. It signifies concentration, thinking, learning, studying. It can also indicate spiritual development, usually on the very pale to white shades. The muddier shades of yellow can signify fussy, over analytical behavior. It can reflect being overly critical about others or life. It can also mean the need for attention, or feeling they need recognition.

Green is nature's GROWTH color.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

WHITE AURA COLOR: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It is balony,I once had my aura photographed,it was bright yellow does not fit me.I did not believe in the first place but am always open to truths .Auras are not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Regarding auras, it's all guesswork. You will get equal accuracy picking straws from a hat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It amounts to nothing. Nobody has a mystical aura. Sorry. It was a trick of the light.

• 1 decade ago

Try the link below it's got what all the colours mean.

• 1 decade ago

The following is a list which shows some of the more widely accepted interpretations of the various colors:

BLACK

Black Extreme negativity, Frozen energy, Freedom,

Independence, Protectiveness

Dark Grey Depression, Apathy, Loss

Grey Confusion, Old wisdom, Calmness, Simplicity

Silver Power

BROWN

Dark brown Negativity, Maliciousness

Brown Groundedness, Stability

Light brown Earthy

Copper Harmony with the planet

RED

Deep Maroon Health, Balance of energy

Wine red Negative emotions, Hate, Anger

Red Passion, Stimulation, Aggression, Sexuality,

Simplicity, Cheerfulness

Rose pink Hope, Optimism, Cheerfulness

Pink Love, Healing, Affection, Explosion of feeling

ORANGE

Burnt orange Hysterical Emotions, Mischievousness

Orange Creativity

Light Orange Vitality, Healing

Peach Nurturing love

YELLOW

Mustard Yellow Manipulative, Cowardice

Dark Yellow Intellectualizing, Rationalizing

Golden Yellow Creativity, Spirituality, Wisdom

Yellow Intelligence, Quick wit, New growth

Bright yellow Confidence

Light Yellow Wisdom, Light

GREEN

Dark green Greed, Jealousy

Forest green Growth

Light green Calm, Quiet, Peacefulness, Stubbornness, Firmness

Bright green New growth

Turquoise Humor, Playfulness

BLUE

Dark blue Fanaticism, Seriousness

Royal blue Devotion

Navy blue Independence, Self Assuredness

Blue Serenity, Tranquility

Light blue Balance, Strength, Peace, Harmony

Sky blue Clarity

Bright blue Tranquility, Harmony

Silver blue Certainty

PURPLE

Dark purple Dogmatic

Indigo Religious

Purple Compassion, Oneness, Unity

Light purple Compassion

VIOLET

Lavender Self-esteem

Violet Enthusiasm

Light violet High-aspiration

Ultra Light violet Spirituality

WHITE

White Purity, Cleansing, Release, Inspiration

Milky White Cleansing, New growth

GOLD

Gold Attainment of wisdom

White gold Supreme power

Yellow gold Supreme intelligence

Pink gold Supreme love

• 1 decade ago

when you say bright yellow... was it a mustard yellow, or was it golden? even the slightest variation can make a difference. as for the white, that indicated a pure spirit. it can also mean that person lives to help others and care for them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.