I have no kids and barely enough money to pay rent, bills etc, where can i get help?

I live in Delaware. I have no kids and I am not disabled. The job that I have is basically minimuim wage, i have been working it for 7 yrs. By the time I pay my rent, utilities,gas,insurance I have no money leftover. I am not disabled and i do not take care of anyone but myself. I see everyone else having programs... show more I live in Delaware. I have no kids and I am not disabled. The job that I have is basically minimuim wage, i have been working it for 7 yrs. By the time I pay my rent, utilities,gas,insurance I have no money leftover. I am not disabled and i do not take care of anyone but myself. I see everyone else having programs and things that grant them help. What about the people that don't have a family and want help too? My credit isn't the best and it isnt the worst. I have a few little credit cards but nothing major. I want to buy a home but I don't think i can do that with out some startup help.